Title: Graphic Designer
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Location: Cleveland, OH
FLSA Status: Exempt
How You'll Make An Impact
As a Graphic Designer, you will work closely within the marketing team and across cross-functional teams within the organization to develop compelling graphic design solutions for BoxCast content. The Graphic Designer is a master of the day-to-day management and creation of all visuals and graphics across the company. This person has a strong understanding of branding, graphic design, and a vision for how it all ties together through brand messaging and communications.
What You'll Do
- Be an advocate for great graphic design across the company
- Deliver high quality graphics and assets that adhere to brand guidelines
- Take initiative to “clean up” and “level up” the BoxCast brand where needed
- Own graphic design projects from the brainstorming phase through execution
- Manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands, and changes across both strategy and execution functions of the business
- Work collaboratively with and assist fellow marketing team members on both small and large scale projects
- Assist with setup of photo and video shoots (on a per-need basis)
How You'll Display Our Values
- Integrity: use graphic design content to illustrate how the BoxCast platform can genuinely help our customers.
- Collaboration: work effectively with your colleagues and prove useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner.
- Judgement: use your judgement to adapt your tone and style based on audience, medium, and industry.
- Achievement: delivers top-notch assets that visually tells the BoxCast story.
- Innovation: constantly inspires creative ideas.
- An excellent digital portfolio of work must be presented with an application
- Experience with B2B or B2C graphic design
- Must be driven and self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, verbal, and written skills
- A strong business acumen
- An extensive understanding of digital marketing strategies and tactics
- A true passion for technology and digital content
- The ability to be flexible and perform multiple tasks at a time
- Possess the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Exercise attention to detail and critical thinking skills
Nice to Haves:
- Degree in fine arts, graphics design, or visual communications
- Understanding of Live Streaming ecosystem
- Prior experience in a tech start-up environment
- Experience utilizing HubSpot Marketing, CMS, and CRM
- Interest in live video streaming and video production
- Robust benefits plans including medical, dental, vision from Day 1
- Flexible DTO (Discretionary Time Off) policy to take time to recharge
- A newly renovated office environment near the popular West 25th Street area
BoxCast is an easy-to-use, flexible live video streaming solution for organizations. Launched in 2013, BoxCast is a proud member of the rapidly-growing tech community in Cleveland, OH.
BoxCast is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.