Title: Creative Manager
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Location: Cleveland, OH
FLSA Status: Exempt
How You'll Make An Impact
The Creative Manager is responsible for leading and developing our team of awesome marketing creatives, executing effective marketing and brand strategies, as well as tactics to drive growth for BoxCast. You are the glue that holds the creative services team together. The Creative Manager is focused on taking BoxCast to a new level, elevating our brand, demonstrating creative problem solving, managing multiple creative projects from start to finish, and overseeing final production of deliverables. The Creative Manager acts as a liaison between the creative services team and internal stakeholders.
What You'll Do
- Coach, develop, and support the creative services team
- Organize, plan, and manage all aspects of creative marketing projects
- Ensure creative projects are prioritized, scoped, moving forward, and being completed in a timely manner.
- Leads creative process development and implementation
- Review and approve all content in alignment with brand standards
- Drives brand ambassador culture across the organization
- Collaborate and liaise with department leaders and marketing team members to have insight into stakeholder initiatives and how marketing can provide value.
- Report to the Marketing Manager on budgeting, resourcing, project progress, and KPI performance.
How You'll Display Our Values
- Integrity: Create strategies and content to illustrate how the BoxCast platform can genuinely help our customers
- Collaboration: Collaborate with the creative services team and other company stakeholders to ensure consistency in all brand communication
- Judgment: Knowledgeable about our industry, competitors, and trends and you use that information in your daily decision making
- Achievement: Act both strategically and tactically to guide a team and “get in the weeds” to get the work done
- Innovation: Create an environment where creative ideas are encouraged and valued
- 5+ years of B2B marketing creative experience
- 2+ years of experience managing a team of creatives
- Experience in brand management
- Experience in managing integrated marketing and brand campaigns
- Strong complex project management skills
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Excellent leadership ability to guide a team and encourage creativity
- Strong focus on results
- Experience connecting with cross-functional teams
- Strong sense of urgency, even when managing initiatives with long lead times
- Adaptability and flexibility to meet changing priorities
Nice to Haves:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding of Live Streaming ecosystem
- Experience in a startup tech environment
- Robust benefits plans including medical, dental, vision from Day 1
- Flexible DTO (Discretionary Time Off) policy to take time to recharge
- A newly renovated office environment near the popular West 25th Street area
BoxCast is an easy-to-use, flexible live video streaming solution for organizations. Launched in 2013, BoxCast is a proud member of the rapidly-growing tech community in Cleveland, OH.
BoxCast is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.