Reports to: Marketing Manager
Location: Cleveland, OH
FLSA Status: Exempt
How You'll Make An Impact
The Videographer is a key contributor to marketing and cross-functional teams that works to bring the BoxCast story to life through the powerful medium that is video. The Videographer is a master of the day-to-day management and creation of videos across the company. This talented creative scripts, plans, shoots, edits, and publishes original video content that is meant to help BoxCast achieve aggressive business objectives and increase its brand awareness.
What You'll Do
- Create and curate high quality video content
- Be an advocate for great video storytelling across the company
- Script, plan, shoot, edit, and publish high-quality videos consistently
- Help with the day-to-day management and ongoing strategy for the BoxCast YouTube channel
- Manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands, and changes across both strategy and execution functions of the business
- Promote positive brand conversations, cultivating engagement, and addressing questions
- Develop a deep understanding of the BoxCast audience and collaborate with the marketing team and other videographers to continually improve engagement
How You'll Display Our Values
- Integrity: create video content that illustrates how the BoxCast platform can genuinely help our customers make more people part of their experiences.
- Collaboration: work effectively with your colleagues and prove useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner.
- Judgement: use your judgement to adapt your tone and style based on audience, medium, and industry.
- Achievement: delivers top-notch videos that visually tell the BoxCast story.
- Innovation: constantly inspires creative ideas.
- An excellent portfolio of work must be presented with an application
- Experience with B2B or B2C videography or video production experience
- Must be driven and self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, verbal, and written skills
- A strong business acumen
- An extensive understanding of digital marketing strategies and tactics
- A true passion for technology and digital content
- The ability to be flexible and perform multiple tasks at a time
- Possess the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Exercise attention to detail and critical thinking skills
Nice to Haves:
- Understanding of Live Streaming ecosystem
- Prior experience in a tech start-up environment
- Experience utilizing HubSpot Marketing, CMS, and CRM
- Interest in live video streaming and video production
- Robust benefits plans including medical, dental, vision from Day 1
- Flexible DTO (Discretionary Time Off) policy to take time to recharge
- A newly renovated office environment near the popular West 25th Street area
BoxCast is an easy-to-use, flexible live video streaming solution for organizations. Launched in 2013, BoxCast is a proud member of the rapidly-growing tech community in Cleveland, OH.
BoxCast is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.