Supply Chain Specialist
Title: Supply Chain Specialist
Reports to: Hardware Manager
Location: Cleveland, OH
FLSA Status: Exempt
How You'll Make An Impact
As a Supply Chain Specialist, you will be responsible for managing hardware product procurement and fulfillment needs. You are extremely organized and a great communicator. You will be an integral part of the product development lifecycle, and you will own the responsibility of moving our hardware products from supply through delivery to customer.
What You'll Do
- Orchestrate procurement for production runs and development prototypes, working closely with Hardware Engineering & the Finance team.
- Track orders through the purchasing system and into inventory.
- Provide inventory and lead-time information to inform forecasting decisions.
- Stay relentlessly up-to-date on lead times and market landscape.
- Regularly check for part lifecycle issues, and work with hardware engineers to solve these issues.
- Correspond with & negotiate with vendors, contract manufacturers, and fulfillment centers about quotes, orders, inventory levels, and lead times.
- Manage inventory in all locations.
- Perform regular counts of inventory.
- Reconcile inventory movement with Hardware Manager and Finance team.
- Oversee the safe & environmentally-friendly disposal of scrap & e-waste.
- Handle all fulfillment logistics including shipping & receiving operations and packaging selection.
- Ensure 100% on-time fulfillment.
- Continually improve inventory management, procurement, and fulfillment workflows.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of hardware engineers, finance team members, and business leaders.
How You'll Display Our Values
- Integrity: you will be a beacon of trust and ethics in all business dealings, internally and externally
- Collaboration: you will routinely interact with employees at all levels of the company, including company leadership and employees in other departments
- Judgment: you will make the best supply chain decisions, even if you only have limited or at times unclear supporting data or requirements
- Achievement: you will strive for perfection in your responsibilities, balancing supply with demand and pursuing the goal of 100% on-time fulfillment
- Innovation: you will continually improve the procedures around your job functions to help the company run as efficiently and effectively as possible
- You communicate clearly and can articulate the strategy and rationale behind your decisions in the work.action, and break down obstacles in your way.
- You strive to be analytical and objective, and you partner with teammates who share this mindset.
- You sweat the details because you know that millions of people rely on what you’re building.
- You do what it takes to prioritize and get the highest impact things done.
- You get organized, stay focused, have a bias towards action, and break down obstacles in your way.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, or Operations Management preferred; may consider equivalent, related experience
- 2+ years of experience in a purchasing-related role, with purchasing experience in electromechanical systems strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with GSuite and/or MS Office software
- Proficiency in inventory management/database software
- Understanding of Live Streaming ecosystem
- Physical ability to lift/move packages ~25 lbs around the storage space
- A competitive base salary
- Flexible DTO (discretionary time off) policy
- Robust benefits plan including medical, dental, vision and more
- Stock option incentive opportunity
- A newly renovated office environment near the popular West 25th Street area
BoxCast is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.