Senior Digital Product Designer
Title: Senior Digital Product Designer
Reports to: VP of Product and Fulfillment
Location: Cleveland, OH
Position Type: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
How You'll Make An Impact:
As a Senior Digital Product Designer, you will work closely with a cross-functional team to concept and develop solutions to key customer problems. You’ll test and iterate on existing and new product features to ensure they are on brand, functional, usable, and accessible. You are the voice of the user and lead all aspects of design across the entire life-cycle of your product team’s projects.
What You'll Do:
- Foster a healthy design system and push its boundaries to create high-quality, detail-oriented UI design work.
- Translate the company brand to digital products by creating and iterating on a standard design system that includes visual assets, UI elements, style guidelines, etc.
- Create wireframes, process flows, UI mockups, and design documents for all product features and updates to effectively communicate functional and technical requirements to the development teams.
- Create design scopes/definitions, establish timelines, write user stories, and meet deadlines for work that you own that supports your product team.
- Review analytics and UX research to discover and refine whom we’re building for, what their needs are, and how we might fill them from the growth perspective.
- Work directly with your team's product manager and stakeholders to shape a roadmap that is focused on impact.
- Create lean UX design deliverables and lead your team in creating clear product solutions when complex user and business dynamics exist.
- Work closely with the product team to ensure alignment and best results.
- You have experience leading product design efforts on a cross-functional team.
- You're able to motivate, inspire, and influence a team to make the right UX/UI decisions in day-to-day work.
- You listen with empathy and represent the voice of the user with objectivity.
- You help the team exchange feedback at all stages of the work and help them stay honest about solving the right problems for the right users in the right way.
- You communicate clearly and can articulate the strategy and rationale behind your decisions in the work.
- You strive to be analytical and objective, and you partner with teammates who share this mindset.
- You make decisions that attempt to find long-term value for our business and users.
- You sweat the details because you know that millions of people rely on what you’re designing.
- You balance big-picture UX thinking with tiny UI details because you use your system thinking to support the real behaviors of our users.
- You do what it takes to prioritize and get the highest impact things done.
- You get organized, stay focused, have a bias towards action, and break down obstacles in your way.
- You're process-driven and stay two steps ahead of your team's work.
- A competitive base salary
- Flexible DTO (Discretionary Time Off) policy
- Benefits plan including medical insurance, dental insurance, and more
- A newly-renovated office environment near the popular West 25th Street area
- Stock options incentive opportunity