Title: Product Marketer
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Location: Cleveland, OH
FLSA Status: Exempt
How You'll Make An Impact
The Product Marketer helps drive growth and success for BoxCast through the curation of effective marketing campaigns. We’re counting on you to define, prioritize, develop, coordinate, and track marketing campaigns that speak to our key target user personas. The Product Marketer serves as a storyteller and the voice of BoxCast; you will use your expertise in the live video streaming ecosystem to incorporate tactical storytelling across various projects and campaigns. You will craft product messaging, understand key industry trends, define campaign OKRs, and coordinate content creation. You will work closely with key stakeholders including the marketing manager, product management department, and marketing team to execute on strategic and execution initiatives.
What You'll Do
- Build and maintain expertise in the live video streaming ecosystem including video technologies, user workflows, market competitors, and complementary solutions
- Craft the most effective product messaging and storytelling, serving as “the voice of BoxCast”, that will resonate with visitors, verified users, paid users, and satisfied users, users, and customers
- Identify gaps and opportunities in our existing campaigns and content
- Define, develop, manage, and coordinate marketing campaigns and programs that leverage our existing and ongoing investment in product development
- Track and report key result measures that support campaign objectives
- Enrich and evangelize our key target user personas
- Catalog and maintain our content library
- Collaborate closely with Product Management and other subject matter experts to provide input to product development opportunities and deliver aligned, compelling marketing campaigns
- Clearly communicate the high-level vision, story, and outline for content such as case studies, sales tools, blog posts, and website pages
- Act as a thought leader for BoxCast; providing internal and external resources
How You'll Display Our Values
- Integrity: develop unique storytelling and messaging that can help BoxCast be a genuine solution provider for our users.
- Collaboration: work effectively with your colleagues and provide useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner.
- Judgment: use your judgement to ensure campaign reporting reflects accurate results and meets defined objectives.
- Achievement: consistently deliver results through effective marketing campaigns.
- Innovation: constantly identify new campaign opportunities, uncover key customer insights and industry trends
- 3+ years of product marketing experience or proven history of creating effective marketing programs
- Video streaming, video production and/or software industry experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (ex. delivering presentations to customers/prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field or equivalent experience
- Prior experience working with designers, developers, and a team-focused creative process
- An ability to think creatively while remaining pragmatic
- An ability to problem solve and think critically
- Excellent project management, project prioritization, and time-management skills
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and written
- Excellent attention to detail
Nice to have
- Graduate degree in a related field
- Understanding of Live Streaming ecosystem
- Prior experience in a tech start-up environment